Saturday, August 2, 2014

Amanda's Descent by Dylan Cross sneak peek

An excerpt from "Amanda's Descent"... a tale of adventure, blackmail and submission by fellow author Dylan Cross...

Craig’s eyes locked with Amanda’s.  “I recently found something out.  And I need advice on what I should do with this information.”

Amanda’s throat was suddenly dry.  Try as she might, she couldn’t look directly at her husband’s friend.  “Oh?  What sort of… information?” she asked casually.
“I think you know.”
Her heart was racing now.  “No, I have no idea,” she tried to mix nonchalance and impatience, “what are you talking about, Craig?”
Wordlessly he removed his smartphone from his pocket.  A few swipes of the touchscreen, and suddenly Amanda heard the unmistakable sound of her own voice.  He turned the phone’s screen toward her, but she already knew what was on it.  There was her living room, her couch, as seen from the front doorway…
The lighting wasn’t all that great, and Craig had had trouble holding the camera steady… but there she was, kneeling on the floor in front of her cable guy.  There was no mistaking that it was Amanda, in her living room.
She felt her cheeks growing hot.  “You…”  She tried to hide her embarrassment with anger.  “You were spying on me… you…”
“I thought I would be a good friend,” Craig explained.  “My best friend is away on business, his young beautiful wife is home all alone, so I just wanted to make sure everything was OK…  And, well…” 
The Amanda on the video clip was imploring her repairman lover to pound her, and faster.
“Shut that off,” she tried to sound indignant, but it came across more as a plea.  In any case, he shrugged and clicked off the video, then returned his phone to his pocket.
“So you can see, Amanda, I have a dilemma here…”


Visit Dylan's official site at www.dontcrossdylan.com to read more...

1 comment:

Liz Castillo said...

Oh my!! What a great tease that is! I cannot wait to see what happens next!!